Mission Trip Dates

June 29-July 14, 2012

Monday, July 16, 2012

Until We Meet Again



This camp is wonderful! I experienced many great moments and I think that this camp is was better than last year's! I talked to various people about this camp and most of these people think like me. Many children were sick, many children felt bad - but EVERYONE think that this camp is THE BEST CAMP IN THEIR LIVES!
My best moment on camp? Hmmm, I don't know, there were many such moments... But I think that the best moment was then, when I sang on "X-factor", and everyone started clapping me! Or when some Americans told me that I'm great girl and I speak very well in English.
No, the best moments were when we were all together! I love this moments!

I will miss this camp until the end of my days! And, of course, I'll miss the wonderful people I met there!

You all great!

Miss you!

Dominika Kulik :)

1 comment:

  1. Dominka....you guys were all GREAT...Maybe we'll see each other next year....Shalinee and I may be able to come back....we'll see....Also, I loved your X-Factor songs!!! Kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete